I have now finished the following subjects:
- 4, 7 and 10 byte UIDs (ie cascade levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Verbose comments in English
- Tested Authentication and reading from MIFARE Classic cards.
I still need a little work on:
- Testing writes to MIFARE Classic cards (should not be a problem).
- Support for reading and writing MIFARE Ultralight cards.
- Updated example scripts
- Updated keywords.txt
So now I actually believe I will finish this job - and hopefully soon so I can get on to building some electronics for the electric lock.
is there a link to the library?!ReplyDelete
I'm guessing the zip file atDelete
is the latest...
Yes, Miguel Balboa merged my changes, so they should all be in his GitHub repository.
I want to make A RFID reader (mfrc522 +Ardunio Uno)ReplyDelete
With the ability to multiple tag reading at once time (Simultaneously).
I need a more source code and Anti collision algorithm in Arduino language.
If it's possible for you, please Help me to complete it.
If you do it, I'll be so thankful
I found only the names of the functions that I can use for Mifare cards, but where are those explained please?ReplyDelete